Wednesday 5 December
The 8th Gippsland Sexual Health Forum
This forum is for nurses, teachers, school support staff, health promotion workers, doctors, youth workers and community health workers with an interest in sexual health.
Traralgon Vineyard, 140 Burnets Road, Traralgon East
9.30am – 3.30pm
Forum presentations include:
- Gippsland Women’s Health – Research findings from surveying Gippsland Sexual and Reproductive Health services provided by GPs and Pharmacies.
- 1800MyOptions the Victorian State help line for information about contraception, pregnancy options and sexual health.
- Women’s Health Victoria – Reproductive Coercion, the often unrecognised violence against women which coerce a partner into initiating, keeping or terminating a pregnancy.
- Victorian Aboriginal Community Controlled Health Organisation (VACCHO) – their current STI awareness campaign
- Gippsland Primary Health Network – the STI referral pathways in Gippsland will be presented by
- Family Planning Victoria– How to teach gender diversity and using inclusive language when teaching sexual health
- Gippsland Centre against Sexual Assault – ‘Sex, Relationships & Pornography for young people today’
For further information please contact us.