Sexual Health School Grant Program
Gippsland Women’s Health is excited to be offering sexual health grants for schools.
Grants of up to $2500 are available to Primary and Secondary schools across Gippsland to support sexual health and wellbeing education through the implementation of benchmarks within the Achievement Program.
What will be funded?
- Professional development training for teaching staff and whole school approach to sexual health and wellbeing
- Parent and Carer sexual health and wellbeing information sessions
Eligible schools will have;
- Registered their school with the Achievement Program
- Have completed the ‘coordinate’ phase and submitted their first progress report
- Have chosen ‘Sexual Health and Wellbeing’ as a health priority area to focus on.
For full details on the grant please download the information sheet here
Download the application form here
For further details please contact Anna Roberts or Selena Gillham on 5143 1600 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org