Grants are available to Primary and Secondary schools across Gippsland to support teacher delivery of comprehensive, inclusive sexual health education through the implementation of benchmarks within the Achievement Program.
What will be funded?
- Parent and Carer sexual health and wellbeing information sessions
- In class professional development training for teaching staff
- Eligible schools will be:
- Participating in the Respectful Relationships Program; and/or
- Registered with the Achievement Program and Have chosen ‘Sexual Health and Wellbeing’ as a health priority area to focus on.
For full details on the grant please download the information sheet here
For a copy of the application form or further details please phone Anna Roberts or Selena Gillham on 5143 1600 or contact us