Are you interested in joining the Gippsland Women's Health Board?
Gippsland Women’s Health is currently seeking nominations from suitably qualified and experienced women to fill a number of Board positions.
This year, five (5) Board positions (for a 2-year term) will be open for nomination and election. These positions consist of one existing vacant position and four (4) Board positions being declared vacant due to casual appointment in the past twelve months and two Board members having completed a two year term.
Board members are legally accountable for the overall performance of the organisation and oversee, provide advice and govern the direction of the organisation. As a Board member, you will be required to:
- Be a current Association Member of Gippsland Women’s Health
- Have an understanding of and support of feminist frameworks
- Have a desire to promote women’s health and wellbeing
- Be committed to reducing the incidence of violence against women
- Have excellent communication skills and a willingness to work collaboratively with other Board members
- Be curious and enquiring
- Have a genuine appetite for change, challenge and growth
- Be community minded
- Board Code of Conduct
- Role and Function of Board
- GWH Board Nominations Committee – Terms of Reference
- GWH Conflict of Interest and Related Parties Policy
- GWH Conflict of Interest Disclosure Form
Applications close 30 September 2021. No late applications will be considered.
If you require additional support with the nomination process or require special assistance with accessing information, please contact Jade Willox via email firstname.lastname@example.org.